- The Evil Within DLC The Assignment announced, launching March 10
- Dragon Quest Heroes coming stateside for PS4, dated for 2015
- htoL#NiQ: The Firefly Diary available for PS Vita
- Mastiff to release Falcom’s Gurumin: A Monstrous Adventure for PC
- Resident Evil Revelations 2 – Episode 1 now on PSN, Feb. 25 on Live
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: October 11, 2013
Nintendo will be releasing its latest entries in the Pokémon franchise, X and Y, tomorrow. Both titles will feature a host of new features and content, including the ability to connect with Trainers online, more Trainer customization options, Mega Evolutions and Horde Encounters during combat, three new Pokémon, and touchscreen support for interacting with Pokémon to bond with them for better performance in battle. Players will explore the new region of Kalos on foot or, for the first time, on roller skates, where they will encounter Xerneas in Pokémon X and Yveltal in Pokémon Y.