- Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes launches on Steam for PC
- Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart screens, trailer released
- Disgaea 5: Alliance of Vengeance announced for PS4, coming 2015
- Forza Horizon 2 – Storm Island now live, adds 5 rides, 90 events, more
- Physical version of Divinity: Original Sin now on store shelves
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: October 11, 2013
Nintendo will be releasing its latest entries in the Pokémon franchise, X and Y, tomorrow. Both titles will feature a host of new features and content, including the ability to connect with Trainers online, more Trainer customization options, Mega Evolutions and Horde Encounters during combat, three new Pokémon, and touchscreen support for interacting with Pokémon to bond with them for better performance in battle. Players will explore the new region of Kalos on foot or, for the first time, on roller skates, where they will encounter Xerneas in Pokémon X and Yveltal in Pokémon Y.