- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered getting standalone release
- Things get weird in new trailer for Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice
- Valkyria Revolution gets new video, freebies, and DLC schedule
- Sega Forever to launch free-to-play classics on mobile tomorrow
- Endless Space 2 update improves AI, adds heroes, planets, quests
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: October 11, 2013
Nintendo will be releasing its latest entries in the Pokémon franchise, X and Y, tomorrow. Both titles will feature a host of new features and content, including the ability to connect with Trainers online, more Trainer customization options, Mega Evolutions and Horde Encounters during combat, three new Pokémon, and touchscreen support for interacting with Pokémon to bond with them for better performance in battle. Players will explore the new region of Kalos on foot or, for the first time, on roller skates, where they will encounter Xerneas in Pokémon X and Yveltal in Pokémon Y.