- Bandai Namco released opening cinematic from Dark Souls III
- Umihara Kawase Trilogy back on Steam, courtesy of Degica
- Mirror’s Edge Catalyst closed beta announced, trailer released
- Doom to be released in May, new trailer, collector’s edition reveled
- Grand Kingdom to hit stores, digital outlets in June for PS4, PS Vita
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: October 11, 2013
Nintendo will be releasing its latest entries in the Pokémon franchise, X and Y, tomorrow. Both titles will feature a host of new features and content, including the ability to connect with Trainers online, more Trainer customization options, Mega Evolutions and Horde Encounters during combat, three new Pokémon, and touchscreen support for interacting with Pokémon to bond with them for better performance in battle. Players will explore the new region of Kalos on foot or, for the first time, on roller skates, where they will encounter Xerneas in Pokémon X and Yveltal in Pokémon Y.