- Anomaly 2 guided safely onto PSN, now available for PS4
- Forza Horizon 2 launching with free DLC car pack, VIP perks revealed
- Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call, DLC available for 3DS
- Shadowgate now on GOG at 20% off, with ringtones and other extras
- Destiny gets The Vault of Glass raid, more content coming next week
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: October 11, 2013
Nintendo will be releasing its latest entries in the Pokémon franchise, X and Y, tomorrow. Both titles will feature a host of new features and content, including the ability to connect with Trainers online, more Trainer customization options, Mega Evolutions and Horde Encounters during combat, three new Pokémon, and touchscreen support for interacting with Pokémon to bond with them for better performance in battle. Players will explore the new region of Kalos on foot or, for the first time, on roller skates, where they will encounter Xerneas in Pokémon X and Yveltal in Pokémon Y.