- Rogue Factor adapting Necromunda: Underhive Wars to console, PC
- Utawarerumono: Mask of Deception, Mask of Truth coming stateside
- Tokyo Xanadu coming to PS Vita, Tokyo Xanadu eX+ to PC, PS4
- Get a look at Persona 5’s mechanics in new gameplay video
- Dood! Disgaea 5 Complete bringing tactical-RPG-ness to Switch
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: October 10, 2013
Activision has released a new trailer for Call of Duty: Ghosts revealing Clans and Clan Wars. Clans is a feature for multiplayer that allows players to group together to battle through unique playlists for special unlocks and is tied to an app to alter info and set up games. It will also be cross-platform compatible, with the exception of Nintendo’s systems, a first for the series. Clan Wars is a downloadable game that pits clans against one another to secure battlefield locations to unlock bonus items and gain additional experience.
Developer Illwinter Game Design is celebrating the fifteenth birthday Dominions with a new entry, Dominions 4. The latest in the grand strategy series has launched online for Linux, Mac OS X, and Windows PC on Desura. Dominions 4 puts players in the role of a struggling demigod at war against others also striving for godhood in a battle that spans across three eras. Players will be able to select a nation and create a customizable demigod from “millions of possible combinations” with which to lead an army of troops both historical and mythological.