- Destiny beta breaks records, logs over 4.5 million players
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare storyline detailed in new trailer
- Pandora to get new race, embrace espionage in Eclipse of Nashira
- Pinball FX2 pushed back to next month for free 360 table transfers
- The Last of Us Remastered now available in stores, online for PS4
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: October 3, 2013
Activision has released a new trailer showcasing squads, teammate AI that will allow players to take part in new modes with customized squadmates. Players will be able to engage in other players and their squads competitively or team up to battle alongside one another against computer-controlled squads. Squads gain experience and level up, unlocking more options for greater customization, while the player’s experience counts towards multiplayer progress.
Overhaul Games is following up last year’s Baldur’s Gate: Enhanced Edition with an updated re-release of its sequel, Baldur’s Gate II: Enhanced Edition. Scheduled to launch on November 15 for Mac OS X and Windows PC, the new version will feature the original game (Baldur’s Gate II: Shadows of Amn), the official expansion (Throne of Bhaal), four new characters, The Black Pits 2: Gladiators of Thay challenge arena, and updated graphics with remastered art and support for higher resolutions. The game can be pre-loaded now through the Beamdog client or shortly via a standalone installer.