- Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment now on PSN for PS Vita
- Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late up for pre-order, official site launches
- Grand Theft Auto Online update adds missions, modes, and more
- Atlus to livestream Persona 4 Arena Ultimax’s Golden Arena shortly
- Dimensions collide once more, Tales of Xillia 2 now available for PS3
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: October 3, 2013
Activision has released a new trailer showcasing squads, teammate AI that will allow players to take part in new modes with customized squadmates. Players will be able to engage in other players and their squads competitively or team up to battle alongside one another against computer-controlled squads. Squads gain experience and level up, unlocking more options for greater customization, while the player’s experience counts towards multiplayer progress.
Overhaul Games is following up last year’s Baldur’s Gate: Enhanced Edition with an updated re-release of its sequel, Baldur’s Gate II: Enhanced Edition. Scheduled to launch on November 15 for Mac OS X and Windows PC, the new version will feature the original game (Baldur’s Gate II: Shadows of Amn), the official expansion (Throne of Bhaal), four new characters, The Black Pits 2: Gladiators of Thay challenge arena, and updated graphics with remastered art and support for higher resolutions. The game can be pre-loaded now through the Beamdog client or shortly via a standalone installer.