- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered getting standalone release
- Things get weird in new trailer for Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice
- Valkyria Revolution gets new video, freebies, and DLC schedule
- Sega Forever to launch free-to-play classics on mobile tomorrow
- Endless Space 2 update improves AI, adds heroes, planets, quests
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: October 3, 2013
Activision has released a new trailer showcasing squads, teammate AI that will allow players to take part in new modes with customized squadmates. Players will be able to engage in other players and their squads competitively or team up to battle alongside one another against computer-controlled squads. Squads gain experience and level up, unlocking more options for greater customization, while the player’s experience counts towards multiplayer progress.
Overhaul Games is following up last year’s Baldur’s Gate: Enhanced Edition with an updated re-release of its sequel, Baldur’s Gate II: Enhanced Edition. Scheduled to launch on November 15 for Mac OS X and Windows PC, the new version will feature the original game (Baldur’s Gate II: Shadows of Amn), the official expansion (Throne of Bhaal), four new characters, The Black Pits 2: Gladiators of Thay challenge arena, and updated graphics with remastered art and support for higher resolutions. The game can be pre-loaded now through the Beamdog client or shortly via a standalone installer.