- Zangief returns! The Red Cyclone to be in Street Fighter V
- Near-future Earth is looking pretty bleak in new Black Ops III trailer
- Sega releases second Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax combo video
- See what’s so S.P.E.C.I.A.L. about Charisma in Fallout 4
- Dragon Quest Heroes gets overview trailer, new screenshots
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: October 2, 2013
Origo Games and Extend Studios’ side-scrolling platformer A.R.E.S. Extinction Agenda EX is now available on Live Arcade. According to publisher Aksys Games, the original 2009 PC release has been redesigned for 360 with a revamped UI and control scheme, added leaderboard support, and a host of new material, including high-res textures, weapons, abilities, enemies, levels, and challenge stages.
A new batch of screenshots has been released from the upcoming side-scrolling action platformer Strider. The famed series will be returning next year, as players once again step into the shoes of Hiryu, a Special A-Class Strider who is tasked with defeating Grand Master Meio. In addition to the fast-paced combat of the previous titles, players will also be able to explore the open-world environment set in the city of Kazakh.
“… one of the best fighters of the past several years.”