- GTA Online gets new Football-themed Adversary Mode, Running Back
- Broforce updated with new characters, levels, items, and more
- Payday 2: Crimewave Edition gets Limited Edition for PS4, Xbox One
- Chivalry: Medieval Warfare to launch December 1 for PS4, Xbox One
- Acttil bringing new dungeon crawler to PS Vita, Ray Gigant
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: September 27, 2013
Renaissance-era Venice sits ripe for the ambitious merchant’s taking in the latest release from Kalypso, Rise of Venice. The economic and political sim allows players to take a fledgling trading company to towering, gilded heights as they expand their fleet, strike deals, and battle political rivals at home and pirates at sea. Wares will be traded across the Mediterranean, with ports allowing economic expansion to Alexandria, Constantinople, and Rome, against the AI or with up to three friends online.
Bethesda has released a new extended gameplay video for Tango Gameworks’ The Evil Within. The upcoming Shinji Mikami-developed survival-horror title will follow detective Sebastien Castellanos investigating a mass murder and the deaths of fellow officers by the same malevolent force. After being ambushed, Sebastien wakes up to find himself in a strange world filled with bizarre beings and the walking dead.