- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer reveals Exo Zombies cast
- 343 kicks off Halo 5: Guardians multiplayer beta documentary
- Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes launches on Steam for PC
- Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart screens, trailer released
- NIS bringing new roguelike to PS3, The Awakened Fate Ultimatum
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: September 27, 2013
Renaissance-era Venice sits ripe for the ambitious merchant’s taking in the latest release from Kalypso, Rise of Venice. The economic and political sim allows players to take a fledgling trading company to towering, gilded heights as they expand their fleet, strike deals, and battle political rivals at home and pirates at sea. Wares will be traded across the Mediterranean, with ports allowing economic expansion to Alexandria, Constantinople, and Rome, against the AI or with up to three friends online.
Bethesda has released a new extended gameplay video for Tango Gameworks’ The Evil Within. The upcoming Shinji Mikami-developed survival-horror title will follow detective Sebastien Castellanos investigating a mass murder and the deaths of fellow officers by the same malevolent force. After being ambushed, Sebastien wakes up to find himself in a strange world filled with bizarre beings and the walking dead.