- Bust-a-Move 4 to drop bubbles left and right on PSN this spring
- PlayStation 4 passes 7 million sold, software sales pass 20.5 million
- Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare: Zomboss Down free DLC out
- GOG.com begins the Battle of the Games, The Witcher 2 80% off
- Bound by Flame combat detailed in new gameplay video
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: September 27, 2013
Renaissance-era Venice sits ripe for the ambitious merchant’s taking in the latest release from Kalypso, Rise of Venice. The economic and political sim allows players to take a fledgling trading company to towering, gilded heights as they expand their fleet, strike deals, and battle political rivals at home and pirates at sea. Wares will be traded across the Mediterranean, with ports allowing economic expansion to Alexandria, Constantinople, and Rome, against the AI or with up to three friends online.
Bethesda has released a new extended gameplay video for Tango Gameworks’ The Evil Within. The upcoming Shinji Mikami-developed survival-horror title will follow detective Sebastien Castellanos investigating a mass murder and the deaths of fellow officers by the same malevolent force. After being ambushed, Sebastien wakes up to find himself in a strange world filled with bizarre beings and the walking dead.