- Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes launches on Steam for PC
- Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart screens, trailer released
- Disgaea 5: Alliance of Vengeance announced for PS4, coming 2015
- Forza Horizon 2 – Storm Island now live, adds 5 rides, 90 events, more
- Physical version of Divinity: Original Sin now on store shelves
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: September 26, 2013
Developer and publisher Kalypso Media has created a new digital-centric label, Kobalt Games. According to the announcement, “Kobalt Games will publish high-quality titles for PC, XBLA, PSN, Mac and Linux at a mid-price level, with a maximum price of £24.99, €29.99, $29.99, primarily via digital distribution channels.” Kobalt announced that its first game will be Blood Knights, a hack-n-slash action-RPG from Venetica and Jack Keane developer Deck 13 Interactive. Set in the Middle Ages, players will control two adventurers, a Templar vampire hunter and the vampire he is bound to, who must battle against armies of creatures to find the spell that will break their bond.
It’s that time, PC and PS3 Call of Duty fans: the Black Ops II Season Pass has come to an end. The last drop, Apocalypse, has launched on PSN and Steam. The finale includes four new multiplayer maps and a new Zombies mode, Origins. The maps, detailed below, include Pod, Frost, Takeoff (based off of Stadium from Black Ops’ First Strike pack), and Dig (an adaptation of World at War’s Courtyard). Origins transports Zombies players to a Dieselpunk-styled World War I-era France where they will fight alongside four old comrades (Tank, Nikolai, Takeo, and Rictofen).