- Ms. Pac-Man Pink Ribbon Campaign kicks off for Android, iOS devices
- Forza Horizon 2 pulls into stores, on Live for Xbox 360 and Xbox One
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor available for PC, PS4, and Xbox One
- The Evil Within – Every Last Bullet ‘survival 101′ trailer released
- Persona 4 Arena Ultimax DLC pricing detailed, unboxing video up
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: September 24, 2013
Company of Heroes 2 received its first Theater of War single-player and co-op content update, Case Blue. Available today on Steam, the mini-pack features a campaign based on a real German operation undertaken on the Eastern Front in 1942 that includes two new solo challenges, two new AI battles, and a new co-op scenario. Two free maps are also being released in a new patch to support the release of Case Blue: Rostov, a large-scale map for up to six players, and Kharkov, a smaller map with a focus on close-quarters fighting.
FromSoftware’s latest mecha action title Armored Core: Verdict Day is now available for 360 and PS3. In Verdict Day, players will find the world on the brink of collapse as a handful of factions fight over the remaining natural resources with giant weaponized robots. As a squad commander, they are able to enlist up to 20 members and join one of the factions to battle over territory and resources in a persistent multiplayer mode with friends or AI-controlled Armored Core units. Operator Mode also returns to allow for greater control, with its top-down tactical view offering players the ability to set rally points, mark targets, and receive intel from other soldiers on the field as they take and hold key areas.