- Keep your eye on that banana! Prey Mimic Madness trailer released
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare multiplayer free this weekend via Steam
- Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind showcased in new gameplay trailer
- Igor and the Velvet Room return in new Persona 5 trailer, screenshots
- Styx’s personality, design explored in new Shards of Darkness trailer
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: September 19, 2013
Namco Bandai is expanding their line of free-to-play titles later this year with Soulcalibur Lost Swords. Lost Swords, along with Ace Combat Infinity, Ridge Racer Driftopia, and Tekken Revolution, will be a free download via PSN for PlayStation 3. In Lost Swords, players will be able to utilize a new forging system to craft elemental-based weapons from discovered items as well as those scavenged from defeated opponents. Unlike most free-to-play titles, Lost Swords will be single-player only.
CyberConnect2’s one-on-one fighter JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle will be launching next year in North America for PS3, according to publisher Namco Bandai. Based off of Hirohiko Araki’s JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure manga, the upcoming brawler will feature a Story Mode, local and online Versus, and a roster filled with characters from all eight story arcs. Each character will utilize one of five Battle Styles and have access to an array of unique special moves.
A small snippet of gameplay and a few new screenshots were released at this year’s Tokyo Game Show from Crimson Dragon. Developed by Panzer Dragoon series creator Yukio Futatsugi, the Xbox One exclusive will feature the same on-rails air combat as its spiritual predecessors with mankind battling astride dragons in a world ruled by the giant beasts.