- Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart screens, trailer released
- Disgaea 5: Alliance of Vengeance announced for PS4, coming 2015
- Physical version of Divinity: Original Sin now on store shelves
- Shields up! Total War: Rome II – Wrath of Sparta DLC now on Steam
- Guilty Gear Xrd -Sign- standard edition now in stores, online
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: September 16, 2013
Gamers who cut their teeth during the 16-bit era will undoubtedly remember EA’s strange Mutant League series for the Sega Genesis. The violent sports line featured teams of monsters and mutants battling it out in football and hockey. Now, on the 20th anniversary of Mutant League Football’s release, series creator Michael Mendheim is looking to resurrect the line with Mutant Football League. Mendheim is hoping to crowdsource enough funding through Kickstarter to develop and release the spiritual success for Android, iOS, and Xbox Live Arcade. Some of the planned features include 30 teams, stadium traps, weapon-wielding fans, team and character customization, four-plus races, and a loaded arsenal including bombs and chainsaws.
EA has announced the multiplayer beta dates for the console and PC versions of Battlefield 4. The beta will feature the Siege of Shanghai map in Conquest Mode and Domination Mode, and will be open first to Battlefield 3 Digital Deluxe Edition pre-orders, Battlefield 3 Premium members, and registered owners of Medal of Honor Warfighter Limited Edition or Digital Deluxe Edition. Early access will begin on October 1, while all 360, PC, and PS3 owners will be able to join on October 4.