- Dragon Quest Builders coming this October for PS4, PS Vita
- Augs rise up in new Deus Ex: Mankind Divided live-action trailer
- Romancing SaGa 2 debuts stateside for Android, iOS devices
- King of Fighters XIV gets Burn to Fight edition, Team Fatal Fury trailer
- Exoskeleton-tastic combat featured in new shots from The Surge
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: September 16, 2013
Gamers who cut their teeth during the 16-bit era will undoubtedly remember EA’s strange Mutant League series for the Sega Genesis. The violent sports line featured teams of monsters and mutants battling it out in football and hockey. Now, on the 20th anniversary of Mutant League Football’s release, series creator Michael Mendheim is looking to resurrect the line with Mutant Football League. Mendheim is hoping to crowdsource enough funding through Kickstarter to develop and release the spiritual success for Android, iOS, and Xbox Live Arcade. Some of the planned features include 30 teams, stadium traps, weapon-wielding fans, team and character customization, four-plus races, and a loaded arsenal including bombs and chainsaws.
EA has announced the multiplayer beta dates for the console and PC versions of Battlefield 4. The beta will feature the Siege of Shanghai map in Conquest Mode and Domination Mode, and will be open first to Battlefield 3 Digital Deluxe Edition pre-orders, Battlefield 3 Premium members, and registered owners of Medal of Honor Warfighter Limited Edition or Digital Deluxe Edition. Early access will begin on October 1, while all 360, PC, and PS3 owners will be able to join on October 4.