- JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle dated, plus pre-order extras
- Dark Souls II launching for PC on April 25, screenshots released
- New The Witch and the Hundred Knight screens, gameplay footage
- First round of QuakeCon 2014 pre-registration begins today
- Murdered: Soul Suspect to beat the (undead) streets this June
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: September 6, 2013
Another update has gone live for the Los Santos & Blaine County Visitors Travelogue. The Grand Theft Auto V site continues to expand with details about Los Santos’ wide array of activities and citizens. The latest from Rockstar includes info about the Los Santos Police Department, the various exercises available to residents, such as tennis and cycling, as well as what to expect from the local radio stations and the fall TV line-up. Eight new screenshots were also released.