- Valkyria Chronicles launching with all DLC for PC in November
- Gran Turismo Awards 2014 to be at SEMA, sign-up forms now up
- Techland cancels PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dyling Light
- Destiny Expansion I: The Dark Below launching December 9
- FizzCo’s on notice, Sunset Overdrive now available for Xbox One
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: September 4, 2013
Atlus’ turn-based tactical-RPG Stella Deus: The Gate of Eternity is now available on PSN as a PS2 Classic. The 3.5GB release sets a small band of warriors on a quest to save the world of Solum from a life-destroying mist known as Miasma. Players will undertake the 50-plus-hour-long journey with the soldier Spero and shaman warrior Linea, who will take to the field against nefarious forces as they build up and manage a team comprised of 21 recruitable characters.
The Call of Duty: Black Ops II Season Pass is set to come to an end soon for PC and PS3 gamers with the announcement that Apocalypse, the last drop, will launch on September 26. Apocalypse will include four new multiplayer maps and a new Zombies mode, Origins. The maps, detailed below, include Pod, Frost, Takeoff (based off of Stadium from Black Ops’ First Strike pack), and Dig (an adaptation of World at War’s Courtyard). Origins transports Zombies players to a Dieselpunk-styled World War I-era France where they will fight alongside four old comrades (Tank, Nikolai, Takeo, and Rictofen).