- Valkyria Chronicles launching with all DLC for PC in November
- Gran Turismo Awards 2014 to be at SEMA, sign-up forms now up
- Techland cancels PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dyling Light
- Destiny Expansion I: The Dark Below launching December 9
- FizzCo’s on notice, Sunset Overdrive now available for Xbox One
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: August 23, 2013
Rockstar has updated the Los Santos & Blaine County Visitors’ Travelogue with information on what new activities players can look forward to trying and what locations they can expect to visit when Grand Theft Auto V launches next month. Eight new screenshots were also released.
A new trailer for Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster was revealed at this year’s Gamescom, and Square Enix has made it available for all non-attendees. The footage features a comparison of the old graphics to the new, as well as a sample of some of the newly arranged battle tracks.