- Path of Exile: The Fall of Oriath launching this Thursday for Xbox One
- Battlefield 1: Revolution bundle out for console, PC
- Bungie releases launch trailer for Destiny 2
- Yakuza 6: The Song of Life editions detailed, new gameplay trailer up
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance story trailer released for gamescom
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: August 14, 2013
Blackpowder Games, the studio founded by many a former Monolith Productions staffer, has announced that their upcoming surreal first-person action title Betrayer is now on Steam Early Access. The mysterious black-and-white adventure, set in the New World during the 17th century, tasks players with solving the mystery of what happened to a fallen colony, allowing them to explore the surrounding environment, track down clues, battle enemies, and upgrade their gear with scavenged loot.
Dice has announced on the Battlefield 4 blog that current-gen players will be able to carry over their progress whenever they transition to PS4 and Xbox One. Stats, unlocks, and ranks will all transfer over, as well as Premium memberships. The next-gen versions will be released after the 360 and PS3 versions, but will support 64-player battles and 60 frames per second.
Gamers eager to find out what Call of Duty: Ghosts has in store for multiplayer will be able to get their fill today with Infinity Ward’s live stream reveal. Check out the video above to see what all is in store. The event begins shortly, at 10:30 a.m. (PDT)/12:30 p.m. (CST).