- Styx’s personality, design explored in new Shards of Darkness trailer
- The fight continues, Halo Wars 2 out for PC, Xbox One
- Arsenal of Elegant Destruction highlights Nier: Automata’s combat
- Corpse Party, Grandia II, Trails in the Sky, more on sale at GOG.com
- NIS announces Ys VIII, Culdcept Revolt, release dates, more
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: August 9, 2013
Final Fantasy XI turned 11 earlier this summer, and Square Enix is celebrating with six gifts, including three free expansions. The three add-ons are being offered for free for a limited time, from August 8 to October 11: Vision of Abyssea, Scars of Abyssea, and Heroes of Abyssea. The Abyssea trilogy requires that players have the Rise of the Zilart and Wings of the Goddess expansions installed and registered, as well as one level-30 job. The other five gifts, detailed below, include free cruor, 11 of the most popular atma, and an increase in initial Traverser stone stocks.
Ubisoft has released a new video from Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Blacklist. The latest footage features tech ops specialist Charlie Cole detailing some of the gadgets and personnel that will aid Fisher in his mission to hunt down and stop the Engineers. It’s over seven minutes of profile debriefs, espionage, broken bones, and gun fights.