- Retro-style shooter Strafe gets a bloody launch date reveal
- Get a look at Yakuza 0’s first-run Business Edition in unboxing video
- Birthdays the Beginning developer video series debuts with Creation
- Rogue Factor adapting Necromunda: Underhive Wars to console, PC
- Utawarerumono: Mask of Deception, Mask of Truth coming stateside
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: August 8, 2013
Atlus has announced the pre-order bonuses that are slated to launch with all pre-order and first-run copies of Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millenium Girl. The announced item set—titled Etrian Untold, Unseen, Unheard—consists of a seven-track music CD, featuring an exclusive live version of the opening theme, and a design book filled with comics, character art, and notes.
Activision has announced Treyarch’s final downloadable pack for Black Ops II’s Season Pass, Apocalypse. The fourth pack will include four multiplayer maps and a new mode for Zombies called Origins. The maps, detailed below, include Pod, a utopian community abandoned in the 1970s; Frost, a European city covered in snow and split by a frozen canal; Takeoff, a map based off of Stadium from Black Ops’ First Strike pack; and Dig, an adaptation of World at War’s Courtyard. Origins takes Zombies into a “Dieselpunk-stylized World War I-era France” (excellent!) where four heroes from the first map—Tank, Nikolai, Takeo, and Rictofen—return to help in the trenches.