- Dark Souls III: Ashes of Ariandel announced, launching early 2017
- Final garage reveal brings 65 cars to Forza Horizon 3
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided now available for console, PC
- The King of Fighters XIV finishes its introductions, launches for PS4
- Dynamic RPG Zombasite launches in full for Linux, Mac, and Windows
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: August 8, 2013
Atlus has announced the pre-order bonuses that are slated to launch with all pre-order and first-run copies of Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millenium Girl. The announced item set—titled Etrian Untold, Unseen, Unheard—consists of a seven-track music CD, featuring an exclusive live version of the opening theme, and a design book filled with comics, character art, and notes.
Activision has announced Treyarch’s final downloadable pack for Black Ops II’s Season Pass, Apocalypse. The fourth pack will include four multiplayer maps and a new mode for Zombies called Origins. The maps, detailed below, include Pod, a utopian community abandoned in the 1970s; Frost, a European city covered in snow and split by a frozen canal; Takeoff, a map based off of Stadium from Black Ops’ First Strike pack; and Dig, an adaptation of World at War’s Courtyard. Origins takes Zombies into a “Dieselpunk-stylized World War I-era France” (excellent!) where four heroes from the first map—Tank, Nikolai, Takeo, and Rictofen—return to help in the trenches.