- Unnamed Shin Megami Tensei title in development for Switch
- Puyo Puyo Tetris bringing puzzle crossover fury to PS4, Switch
- A Rose in the Twilight scheduled to launch in April for PC, PS Vita
- Halo War 2 Blitz multiplayer kicking off Jan. 20, dev letter released
- The King of Fighters XIV patch overhauls graphics, adds fixes, more
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: August 5, 2013
Square Enix’s free-to-play card battle title Guardian Cross is now available for Android. In Guardian Cross, players face off against fellow Guardians in a Coliseum with a team of some of the over 120 different beasts that can be captured and trained. Originally released for iOS, the Android version features all of the updates and tweaks made to the original since its launch, as well as new card artwork. New guardians, hunting grounds, and quests are also planned in future updates.