- The Abbey’s Melchior and Shigure join Tales of Berseria
- Yomawari: Night Alone gameplay footage released, System Trailer
- Halo 5: Guardians – Warzone Firefight revealed, launching June 29
- A team of newcomers arrives to compete in The King of Fighter XIV
- Isometric puzzle-platformer Lumo out now for Xbox One
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: August 5, 2013
Square Enix’s free-to-play card battle title Guardian Cross is now available for Android. In Guardian Cross, players face off against fellow Guardians in a Coliseum with a team of some of the over 120 different beasts that can be captured and trained. Originally released for iOS, the Android version features all of the updates and tweaks made to the original since its launch, as well as new card artwork. New guardians, hunting grounds, and quests are also planned in future updates.