- JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle dated, plus pre-order extras
- Dark Souls II launching for PC on April 25, screenshots released
- New The Witch and the Hundred Knight screens, gameplay footage
- First round of QuakeCon 2014 pre-registration begins today
- Arkham series to end this year with Batman: Arkham Knight
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: August 5, 2013
Square Enix’s free-to-play card battle title Guardian Cross is now available for Android. In Guardian Cross, players face off against fellow Guardians in a Coliseum with a team of some of the over 120 different beasts that can be captured and trained. Originally released for iOS, the Android version features all of the updates and tweaks made to the original since its launch, as well as new card artwork. New guardians, hunting grounds, and quests are also planned in future updates.