- 343 kicks off Halo 5: Guardians multiplayer beta documentary
- Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes launches on Steam for PC
- Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart screens, trailer released
- NIS bringing new roguelike to PS3, The Awakened Fate Ultimatum
- Tetris Ultimate launches on Live, PSN for Xbox One and PS4
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: August 2, 2013
Ace Combat will be returning later this year as a free-to-play release for PS3. The Project Aces-developed Ace Combat Infinity will feature a new storyline set in a campaign that takes place in the near future, which is hinted at by the enhanced tech in the new teaser. Co-op play will also be supported for up to four players, with two teams of two competing to inflict the most damage.
Eugen Systems has released a new expansion for their recently released strategy title, Wargame: AirLand Battle, Vox Populi. The free add-on includes a number of additions; the most notable of which is Conquest mode, making a return from the original Wargame, which allows players to achieve victory by holding the most territory when battling against one another or the AI. The rest of the additions include co-op support for Campaign mode, the option to select AI equipment type and nationality, 24 new units, and 5 new maps for Destruction and Conquest modes.