- EA and Ghost Games rebooting Need for Speed for PC, PS4, and Xbox
- Swords & Soldiers II grabs its banners, marches onto eShop for Wii U
- Four more of the Lost Dimension crew revealed in new trailer
- Destiny Expansion II: House of Wolves out now on Live, PSN
- Atlus releases final Devil Survivor 2: Record Breaker trailer, DLC
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: August 2, 2013
Ace Combat will be returning later this year as a free-to-play release for PS3. The Project Aces-developed Ace Combat Infinity will feature a new storyline set in a campaign that takes place in the near future, which is hinted at by the enhanced tech in the new teaser. Co-op play will also be supported for up to four players, with two teams of two competing to inflict the most damage.
Eugen Systems has released a new expansion for their recently released strategy title, Wargame: AirLand Battle, Vox Populi. The free add-on includes a number of additions; the most notable of which is Conquest mode, making a return from the original Wargame, which allows players to achieve victory by holding the most territory when battling against one another or the AI. The rest of the additions include co-op support for Campaign mode, the option to select AI equipment type and nationality, 24 new units, and 5 new maps for Destruction and Conquest modes.