- Dragon Age: Inquisition to be released for consoles, PC this October
- Baldur’s Gate: Enhanced Edition now available for Android
- Tropico 5 pre-order, first-run copies to be Limited Special Edition
- Trials Fusion now in stores, online for 360, PS4, and Xbox One
- Bust-a-Move 4 to drop bubbles left and right on PSN this spring
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: July 30, 2013
A livestream reveal of Call of Duty: Ghosts’ multiplayer component will air later this month, according to Activision. The studio has announced that Infinity Ward will be holding a global reveal on August 14 at 10:30 a.m. (PDT) at CallofDuty.com. The release noted that the event “will go in-depth on all things multiplayer,” so mark those calenders, fellow virtual warriors.
Publisher 505 Games has released a boxed copy of Re-Logic’s hybrid action-crafting-role-playing adventure title Terraria for 360 and PS3. Terraria: Collector’s Edition, set to hit store shelves later this week, includes a copy of the game—disc for 360, PSN download card for PS3—a pickaxe USB flash drive, themed stickers, and a crafting poster.
MercurySteam’s Castlevania: Lords of Shadow – Ultimate Edition, the PC port of the studio’s inaugural entry into the series, is now available for pre-order on Steam. Gamers who decide to put their cash down early will save 10% off the standard price of $29.99. The PC version features upgraded graphics, 60 frames per second for systems meeting the recommended specs, Steam achievement and cloud saving integration, and both downloadable content packs, Reverie and Resurrection.