- Fallen Enchantress – Legendary Heroes gets ‘Adversaries’ update
- Conspiracies abound in new episodic RPG Majestic Nights
- Dark Souls II: Crown of the Sunken King kicks off DLC trilogy
- Adventure title AR-K launches on Steam with chapters 1 and 2
- Rise of Venice – Gold Edition sets sail online, now on Steam
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: July 23, 2013
NIS has released a new trailer for the next release in the Disgaea series, Disgaea D2: A Brighter Darkness. The two-minute video (re)introduces the cast and covers many of the gameplay mechanics, including mounted skills and geo elements, with footage from the Japanese version.
Stardock has acquired the rights to the seminal action-strategy classic Star Control. The studio is planning on beginning development on a new version for PC this year, with the intention of rebooting the series. According to Stardock president and CEO Brad Wardell, the development team expects their iteration to be “similar to what Firaxis did with the XCOM series last year.” Wardell also stated that Star Control II is being looked at “as a major source of inspiration.”
Capcom’s fantastic action-RPG Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen has launched on Live Games on Demand for $39.99. The re-release of 2012′s Dragon’s Dogma includes the base game plus over 100 new weapons and pieces of armor, new skills and augments, as well as a new area, Bitterblack Isle. The island includes new high-level quests and enemies, and is accessible from the game’s starting area.