- J-Stars Victory VS+ in stores for PS3, PS4, on PSN for PS Vita
- See Darksiders II Deathinitive’s updated visuals in before/after shots
- Techland has a proposition: drink water, get free Dying Light DLC
- Fallout Shelter tops App Store charts, played 70 million times daily
- Disgaea 5: Alliance of Vengeance launching Oct. 6, screens released
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: July 19, 2013
Soulcalibur II will soon be a decade old, and Namco Bandai has announced that they will celebrating with a new, updated version: Soulcalibur II HD Online. The download-only release will be available for 360 and PS3, and feature enhanced visuals, netcode overseen by the Project Soul team, and new online modes. The original mode set will also return: Arcade, Survival, Vs Battle, Time Attack, Survival, Team Battle, Practice, and Weapon Master. No word on if any of the system-specific characters from the original home releases will be returning (fingers crossed for Link!).