- Bandai Namco announces Grid Autosport, Tales of Hearts R, more
- Dragon Age: Inquisition to be released for consoles, PC this October
- Baldur’s Gate: Enhanced Edition now available for Android
- Tropico 5 pre-order, first-run copies to be Limited Special Edition
- Trials Fusion now in stores, online for 360, PS4, and Xbox One
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: July 15, 2013
Sine Mora, the time-jumping side-scrolling shooter from Digital Reality and Grasshopper Manufacture, is available for iOS and will soon launch for Android. Ported by Pocket Scientists, the mobile versions feature the same strange characters and storyline that has made the current releases such standouts in the genre. As one of several anthropomorphic pilots, players must take down enemies and avoid getting hit in order to store up enough time to see each chapter through to its end.
Capcom took the opportunity at last weekend’s fighting game tournament EVO 2013 to announce a new iteration of Street Fighter IV, Ultra Street Fighter IV. Set to launch early next year for 360, PC, and PS3, Ultra will add five new characters, including Elena, Hugo, Poison, and Rolento, as well as six new stages, new modes, and rebalanced gameplay. According to Capcom, the development team took direct fan feedback from Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition into account when they were making adjustments to the core engine.