- La-Mulana EX grabs its whip, heads into the depths of PSN for PS Vita
- Epic Games drops subscription model, Unreal Engine 4 now free
- EA announces, details Battlefield Hardline Premium Edition
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster heading to PS4 this May
- New Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin video debuts Forlorn NPC
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: July 11, 2013
The recently announced DuckTales: Remastered from Capcom and Wayforward has been officially dated, and we have three dates: August 13, August 20, and September 11. The downloadable versions for PC, PS3, and Wii U versions will launch on August 13, while the Xbox Live version will launch on September 11 for 360. A special boxed version, exclusive to PS3, will launch on August 20, which is set to include a download code for the game and an exclusive collector’s pin. The game will run $14.99 for the digital versions and $19.99 for the boxed retail version. To celebrate, Wayforward has launched the first in a new video Duckumentary series, showing some behind-the-scenes footage of the development process.
inXile Entertainment has announced that they have partnered with Deep Silver in a new distribution deal for their upcoming role-playing game Wasteland 2. As one of two Kickstarter-funded titles, along with Torment: Tides of Numenera, there are a lot of extras needing to go out to a lot of backers. Deep Silver has signed on to not only handle the retail release but also the reward fulfillment for all campaign items. The Dead Island publisher will also assist with QA testing for the international versions.