- Xbox One Elite 1 TB SSHD Bundle, white controller coming in Nov.
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided dated, tiered pre-order program revealed
- Sega releases Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax’s intro
- Noir investigative thriller Blues and Bullets out for Xbox One
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 Kickstarter campaign gets new goals, rewards
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: July 11, 2013
The recently announced DuckTales: Remastered from Capcom and Wayforward has been officially dated, and we have three dates: August 13, August 20, and September 11. The downloadable versions for PC, PS3, and Wii U versions will launch on August 13, while the Xbox Live version will launch on September 11 for 360. A special boxed version, exclusive to PS3, will launch on August 20, which is set to include a download code for the game and an exclusive collector’s pin. The game will run $14.99 for the digital versions and $19.99 for the boxed retail version. To celebrate, Wayforward has launched the first in a new video Duckumentary series, showing some behind-the-scenes footage of the development process.
inXile Entertainment has announced that they have partnered with Deep Silver in a new distribution deal for their upcoming role-playing game Wasteland 2. As one of two Kickstarter-funded titles, along with Torment: Tides of Numenera, there are a lot of extras needing to go out to a lot of backers. Deep Silver has signed on to not only handle the retail release but also the reward fulfillment for all campaign items. The Dead Island publisher will also assist with QA testing for the international versions.