- Claymation point-and-click adventure Armikrog out for console
- Steins;Gate headed to Steam next month for Windows PC
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided – Season Pass priced, detailed
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 to enter Steam Early Access on September 15
- Disgaea 2 PC launching January for OS X, Steam OS, Windows PC
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: July 5, 2013
A new trailer for Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII has been released. It originally premiered at the Japan Expo, and now Square Enix has made it available worldwide. The nearly two-minute video reveals Lightning’s task of having to lead lost souls to a new world, as well as a little more of exploration and combat.
The downloadable enhanced re-release of Final Fantasy VII has launched on Amazon, Steam, and other digital outlets. The latest version of the fan-favorite release originally went live last August, and features cloud saving, in-game achievements, and a Character Booster, but it was only available on Square Enix’s eStore. Starting today, PC gamers can grab the same release from their preferred service for $11.99.