- Hexer conjures up new trailer, screens from Etrian Mystery Dungeon
- Nordic Games to assist in physical distribution of Shadowrun Online
- Shooter roguelike Sublevel Zero announced for PC
- Fable Legends to be free-to-play for Xbox One, Windows 10 PC
- Spring Fever PlayStation Store Event offers discounts, new games
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: July 5, 2013
A new trailer for Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII has been released. It originally premiered at the Japan Expo, and now Square Enix has made it available worldwide. The nearly two-minute video reveals Lightning’s task of having to lead lost souls to a new world, as well as a little more of exploration and combat.
The downloadable enhanced re-release of Final Fantasy VII has launched on Amazon, Steam, and other digital outlets. The latest version of the fan-favorite release originally went live last August, and features cloud saving, in-game achievements, and a Character Booster, but it was only available on Square Enix’s eStore. Starting today, PC gamers can grab the same release from their preferred service for $11.99.