- Shadowgate now on GOG at 20% off, with ringtones and other extras
- Persona 4 Arena Ultimax trailer deluge – story, systems, characters
- Activision bringing Chivalry: Medieval Warfare to 360, PS3 this fall
- Grand Theft Auto V for next-gen console, PC dated, media released
- Guilty Gear Xrd -Sign- gets limited edition for PS3, PS4
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: July 5, 2013
A new trailer for Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII has been released. It originally premiered at the Japan Expo, and now Square Enix has made it available worldwide. The nearly two-minute video reveals Lightning’s task of having to lead lost souls to a new world, as well as a little more of exploration and combat.
The downloadable enhanced re-release of Final Fantasy VII has launched on Amazon, Steam, and other digital outlets. The latest version of the fan-favorite release originally went live last August, and features cloud saving, in-game achievements, and a Character Booster, but it was only available on Square Enix’s eStore. Starting today, PC gamers can grab the same release from their preferred service for $11.99.