- Halo 5: Guardians gets GameStop-exclusive pre-order armor set
- Star Wars Battlefront to launch for console, PC on November 17
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt goes goooooooold for console, PC
- Opa-Opa returns! 3D Fantasy Zone II W blasts its way onto eShop
- Halo: Spartan Strike brings back twin-stick action, out for mobile, PC
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: July 5, 2013
A new trailer for Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII has been released. It originally premiered at the Japan Expo, and now Square Enix has made it available worldwide. The nearly two-minute video reveals Lightning’s task of having to lead lost souls to a new world, as well as a little more of exploration and combat.
The downloadable enhanced re-release of Final Fantasy VII has launched on Amazon, Steam, and other digital outlets. The latest version of the fan-favorite release originally went live last August, and features cloud saving, in-game achievements, and a Character Booster, but it was only available on Square Enix’s eStore. Starting today, PC gamers can grab the same release from their preferred service for $11.99.