- Trials Fusion now in stores, online for 360, PS4, and Xbox One
- Bust-a-Move 4 to drop bubbles left and right on PSN this spring
- PlayStation 4 passes 7 million sold, software sales pass 20.5 million
- Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare: Zomboss Down free DLC out
- GOG.com begins the Battle of the Games, The Witcher 2 80% off
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: July 5, 2013
A new trailer for Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII has been released. It originally premiered at the Japan Expo, and now Square Enix has made it available worldwide. The nearly two-minute video reveals Lightning’s task of having to lead lost souls to a new world, as well as a little more of exploration and combat.
The downloadable enhanced re-release of Final Fantasy VII has launched on Amazon, Steam, and other digital outlets. The latest version of the fan-favorite release originally went live last August, and features cloud saving, in-game achievements, and a Character Booster, but it was only available on Square Enix’s eStore. Starting today, PC gamers can grab the same release from their preferred service for $11.99.