- 3D Realms reopens, releases 32-title 3D Realms Anthology
- Festivals, marriage, and more in Harvest Moon: The Lost Valley trailer
- Dark Souls: Prepare to Die to migrate from GFWL to Steam in Nov.
- Techland kicks off 4-pack promo on Steam for Dying Light
- Far Cry 4 season pass to include five packs of missions and modes
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: June 27, 2013
Posted on June 27, 2013
Konami has released the Metal Gear Solid: The Legacy Collection trailer that was shown at their booth during E3. The clip covers the celebratory compilation’s entire range, which includes all of the major entries released during the series’ 25 years: Metal Gear Solid, Metal Gear Solid 2: HD Edition, Metal Gear Solid 3: HD Edition (with MSX versions of Metal Gear and Metal Gear 2), Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker HD Edition, Metal Gear Solid 4: Trophy Edition, and Metal Gear Solid: VR Missions. The pack will also come with a number of extras: two graphic novels by Ashley Wood, Bande Dessinée 1 and Bande Dessinée 2, both making their North American debut, as well as a new 100-page art book.