- Destiny Expansion I: The Dark Below launching December 9
- FizzCo’s on notice, Sunset Overdrive now available for Xbox One
- GOG.com adds Tie Fighter, X-Wing, Monkey Island, and more
- Sega to open a new front, Valkyria Chronicles to deploy for PC
- CD Projekt Red releases The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt intro cinematic
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: June 21, 2013
A new beta patch has launched for Soldak’s space-based action-RPG Drox Operative. The 1.012 beta patch features a significant number of tweaks. A few of the adjustments include races paying less for players to break treaties, ancients and bounty hunters dropping better loot, races at war with the player refusing to sell jump gate activations, and lesser-habitable planets being more difficult for races to colonize. Over two dozen of the changes have been listed below, and the full patch notes can be found here.
” … offers gamers two great beat ‘em ups that feature robust combat systems, branching campaigns, and a plethora of extras.”