- Hatsune Miku: Project Diva X jams out today on PS4 and PS Vita
- Forza Horizon 3 goes goooooold, Halo fans to get bonus Warthog
- Assault Suit Leynos out digitally for PC, physically for PS4
- Don Ramiro to ride again! Maldita Castilla EX headed to PS4
- See nearly 20 minutes of Watch Dogs 2 in new gameplay video
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: June 21, 2013
A new beta patch has launched for Soldak’s space-based action-RPG Drox Operative. The 1.012 beta patch features a significant number of tweaks. A few of the adjustments include races paying less for players to break treaties, ancients and bounty hunters dropping better loot, races at war with the player refusing to sell jump gate activations, and lesser-habitable planets being more difficult for races to colonize. Over two dozen of the changes have been listed below, and the full patch notes can be found here.
” … offers gamers two great beat ‘em ups that feature robust combat systems, branching campaigns, and a plethora of extras.”