- GTA Online gets new Football-themed Adversary Mode, Running Back
- Broforce updated with new characters, levels, items, and more
- Payday 2: Crimewave Edition gets Limited Edition for PS4, Xbox One
- Chivalry: Medieval Warfare to launch December 1 for PS4, Xbox One
- Acttil bringing new dungeon crawler to PS Vita, Ray Gigant
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: June 21, 2013
A new beta patch has launched for Soldak’s space-based action-RPG Drox Operative. The 1.012 beta patch features a significant number of tweaks. A few of the adjustments include races paying less for players to break treaties, ancients and bounty hunters dropping better loot, races at war with the player refusing to sell jump gate activations, and lesser-habitable planets being more difficult for races to colonize. Over two dozen of the changes have been listed below, and the full patch notes can be found here.
” … offers gamers two great beat ‘em ups that feature robust combat systems, branching campaigns, and a plethora of extras.”