- Path of Exile: The Fall of Oriath launching this Thursday for Xbox One
- Battlefield 1: Revolution bundle out for console, PC
- Bungie releases launch trailer for Destiny 2
- Yakuza 6: The Song of Life editions detailed, new gameplay trailer up
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance story trailer released for gamescom
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: June 20, 2013
Rockstar has announced that Max Payne 3 is now available for Mac on Mac App Store and Steam. Max’s latest outing finds him in Sao Paulo, Brazil as a private security guard for real estate mogul Rodrigo Branco. After the family is ambushed at a party, gaming’s most disgruntled (former) detective finds himself kicking down doors in some of Brazi’s toughest favelas.
The TrackMania series returns today with the launch of TrackMania 2 Stadium on Steam and the Nadeo ManiaPlanet platform. The follow-up to Canyons, Stadium is the second of three announced expansions for TrackMania 2 and features a new campaign, new tools for its expansive track editor, and an overhauled graphics engine.
EA and Respawn have released a new inside-look video for Titanfall. The online-only shooter, revealed at E3, will feature the kind of set-piece battles found in single-player campaigns, with players fighting it out as agile jetpack-wearing assault Pilots and as controllers of 24-foot-tall mech Titans.