- .hack//G.U. trilogy getting HD treatment with Last Recode for PC, PS4
- Cave Story+ released digitally, physically for Switch
- Strategy role-playing game God Wars Future Past out for PS4, PS Vita
- Castle of Shikigami brings supernatural shooter action to PC
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III Zombies Chronicles out for console, PC
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: June 14, 2013
Gamers looking to cap off an excitement week of E3 reveals (see: $399 PS4) can try their hand at surviving a new post-apocalyptic adventure, The Last of Us. Naughty Dog’s third-person action title takes place 20 years after a virus has ravaged humanity and left the US as an overgrown wasteland, filled with violent survivors and infected monstrosities. It’s through this new urban jungle that players must lead Joel and Ellie. Ellie is bound for a group known as the Fireflies, and Joel is the man responsible for seeing her to safety. With limited resources, players must scrounge for whatever they can find, using stealth to snatch materials and a crafting system to create new weapons.