- Valkyria Chronicles launching with all DLC for PC in November
- Gran Turismo Awards 2014 to be at SEMA, sign-up forms now up
- Techland cancels PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dyling Light
- Destiny Expansion I: The Dark Below launching December 9
- FizzCo’s on notice, Sunset Overdrive now available for Xbox One
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: June 12, 2013
Open-wheel cars will be making their Forza debut in Forza Motorsport 5, according to developer Turn 10 Studios. The new additions include cars from current and past grand prixs as well as Formula 1. Some of the announced rides include the 1976 McLaren M23, the 1976 Ferrari 312-2, and a selection representing four of the Izod IndyCar Series’ top teams (Andretti Autosport, Rahal Letterman Lanigan Racing, Target Chip Ganassi Racing, and Team Penske).