- Adventure title AR-K launches on Steam with chapters 1 and 2
- Rise of Venice – Gold Edition sets sail online, now on Steam
- QuakeCon 2014 sales announced on Steam, Bethesda Store, more
- Mondo creates Sunset Overdrive poster for SD Comic-Con 2014
- Natural Doctrine gets new website, first batch of English screenshots
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: June 12, 2013
Open-wheel cars will be making their Forza debut in Forza Motorsport 5, according to developer Turn 10 Studios. The new additions include cars from current and past grand prixs as well as Formula 1. Some of the announced rides include the 1976 McLaren M23, the 1976 Ferrari 312-2, and a selection representing four of the Izod IndyCar Series’ top teams (Andretti Autosport, Rahal Letterman Lanigan Racing, Target Chip Ganassi Racing, and Team Penske).