- Brothers – A Tale of Two Sons set to hit PS4, Xbox One next month
- GOG adds Anno 1602 A.D., Albion, and Archimedean Dynasty
- Grandia II HD Edition to launch on GOG.com, screenshots posted
- Dying Light: The Following to add huge map, buggies, more
- New Gears of War: Ultimate Edition developer video released
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: June 12, 2013
Open-wheel cars will be making their Forza debut in Forza Motorsport 5, according to developer Turn 10 Studios. The new additions include cars from current and past grand prixs as well as Formula 1. Some of the announced rides include the 1976 McLaren M23, the 1976 Ferrari 312-2, and a selection representing four of the Izod IndyCar Series’ top teams (Andretti Autosport, Rahal Letterman Lanigan Racing, Target Chip Ganassi Racing, and Team Penske).