- Disgaea 2 PC launching January for OS X, Steam OS, Windows PC
- Learn the story behind Shiness: The Lightning Kingdom in new trailer
- Warhammer 40,000: Armageddon – Da Orks out for iOS, PC
- Progress leads to chaos in Deus Ex: Mankind Divided launch trailer
- Team K’ and Team Women Fighters join The King of Fighters XIV
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: June 12, 2013
Open-wheel cars will be making their Forza debut in Forza Motorsport 5, according to developer Turn 10 Studios. The new additions include cars from current and past grand prixs as well as Formula 1. Some of the announced rides include the 1976 McLaren M23, the 1976 Ferrari 312-2, and a selection representing four of the Izod IndyCar Series’ top teams (Andretti Autosport, Rahal Letterman Lanigan Racing, Target Chip Ganassi Racing, and Team Penske).