- Rainbow Six Siege trailer introduces Germany’s GSG-9
- Netherghul hijinks featured in new Overlord: Fellowship of Evil trailer
- New Specialist, map revealed in live-stream video of Black Ops III
- Brigador hitting Steam Early Access early, launching October 16
- 3D Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Genesis, Master System themes out now
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: June 12, 2013
Open-wheel cars will be making their Forza debut in Forza Motorsport 5, according to developer Turn 10 Studios. The new additions include cars from current and past grand prixs as well as Formula 1. Some of the announced rides include the 1976 McLaren M23, the 1976 Ferrari 312-2, and a selection representing four of the Izod IndyCar Series’ top teams (Andretti Autosport, Rahal Letterman Lanigan Racing, Target Chip Ganassi Racing, and Team Penske).