- Unnamed Shin Megami Tensei title in development for Switch
- Puyo Puyo Tetris bringing puzzle crossover fury to PS4, Switch
- A Rose in the Twilight scheduled to launch in April for PC, PS Vita
- Halo War 2 Blitz multiplayer kicking off Jan. 20, dev letter released
- The King of Fighters XIV patch overhauls graphics, adds fixes, more
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: May 31, 2013
A new round of screens has been released for Frogwares’ upcoming physics-based action title, Magrunner Dark Pulse. The shots reveal more of what’s in store for Dax, a new recruit for the Magtech training program, a special regiment designed to prepare explorers for the rigors of space. After an earthquake causes horrific creatures to emerge from deep space, with designs inspired by the Cthulhu Mythos, Dax must use his magnetically charged glove to survive as they slowly overrun the training complex.
Codemasters’ latest racer, Grid 2, is now available for 360, PC, and PS3. Launching alongside the title is the new RaceNet website that allows players to track their progress, access new events, tackle global challenges, and unlock special achievements. An app that will tie in to the site is also nearing completion, and is scheduled to launch “very soon.”