- Dying Light now available in stores and online for console, PC
- BioWare releases 10 free tavern songs from Dragon Age: Inquisition
- Dying Light release dates revealed, Be the Zombie mode free for all
- NIS releases nine new Operation Abyss: New Tokyo Legacy screens
- Etrian Mystery Dungeon LE, Protector detailed, contest announced
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: May 29, 2013
It’s hard not to toss in a “Come out to ppllaaaaaayyyyy!” with the announcement that The Warriors is now on PSN. Well, it seems I did anyway. For those who missed it, The Warriors is based off the timeless action film from the 1970s that follows the Warriors attempting to battle their way through a New York City filled with themed rival gangs. Rockstar licensed the property and turned it into a beat ‘em up in the early 2000s, and it’s available today for $9.99 as a part of the PS2 Classics line.
Eugen Systems will not be happy until the world burns. After escalating the Cold War to the brink of World War III, they are at it again with the release of Wargame AirLand Battle. The follow-up to European Escalation sports more than 800 units, support for up to 20 players in multiplayer, and a new dynamic campaign.