- Turn-based strategy title Battle Worlds: Kronos out for PS4, Xbox One
- Odin Sphere Leifthrasir debuts Shadow Knight Oswald in new trailer
- Dead Island Definitive Collection screenshots, PS4 pre-order live
- Mods now in open beta, available in-game in Fallout 4 for PC
- Homefront: The Revolution intro, faux documentary released
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: May 29, 2013
It’s hard not to toss in a “Come out to ppllaaaaaayyyyy!” with the announcement that The Warriors is now on PSN. Well, it seems I did anyway. For those who missed it, The Warriors is based off the timeless action film from the 1970s that follows the Warriors attempting to battle their way through a New York City filled with themed rival gangs. Rockstar licensed the property and turned it into a beat ’em up in the early 2000s, and it’s available today for $9.99 as a part of the PS2 Classics line.
Eugen Systems will not be happy until the world burns. After escalating the Cold War to the brink of World War III, they are at it again with the release of Wargame AirLand Battle. The follow-up to European Escalation sports more than 800 units, support for up to 20 players in multiplayer, and a new dynamic campaign.