PC gaming goodfellas will find a new content and performance update waiting for them today when they boot up Omerta – City of Gangsters. The free download, detailed below, includes multiplayer chat, bug fixes, the new Iron Mad difficulty setting, an economy overview panel, new multiplayer maps, and a host of additions for sandbox mode. A release date for the Xbox 360 version has not been announced.
Omerta – City of Gangsters is available for 360 and PC.
• New maps for multiplayer and sandbox modes
• Enemy gang for sandbox mode, operating independently and taking over businesses – can both attack the player and be attacked by the player
• Customizable game settings and goals for sandbox games
• Economy overview panel for current businesses with their efficiency, profit, ect.
• Visual representation of individual business types on the strategic map via icons
• Additional difficulty setting and “Iron Man” option (saving progress in strategic mode disabled)
• Massive overhaul of cover mechanics in turn-based combat
• Introduction of multiplayer chat and several other minor fixes/changes
Official Site: CityofGangsters.com