- Bandai Namco announces Grid Autosport, Tales of Hearts R, more
- Dragon Age: Inquisition to be released for consoles, PC this October
- Baldur’s Gate: Enhanced Edition now available for Android
- Tropico 5 pre-order, first-run copies to be Limited Special Edition
- Trials Fusion now in stores, online for 360, PS4, and Xbox One
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: May 23, 2013
Rockstar has announced two limited releases for Grand Theft Auto V, the Special Edition and the Collector’s Edition. Both versions, detailed below, are currently available for pre-order for 360 and PS3. The Special Edition runs $79.99 and includes a blueprint map, special ability boost, extra weapons, new outfits, and more. The Collector’s Edition is $149.99 and includes such goodies as a snapback cap, classic GTA characters for multiplayer, and new vehicles. A pre-order bonus for all version was also announced, the Atomic Blimp in-game vehicle. Nothing says luxury like a blimp.
A new 60-second trailer has launched for Bungie’s upcoming shooter Destiny. The Jon Favreau-directed trailer, titled Law of the Jungle, features Giancarlo “Gus” Esposito and a mixture of live action and CG. Gamers wanting to check it out on TV will be able to watch it on May 25 on TNT during the NBA Western Conference Finals.