- The Shaolin Monks return in new Mortal Kombat X trailer
- PlayStation 4 Yukimura update to add features, accessibility options
- Dungeons II goes goooooold, specs and pre-order deals detailed
- Total War: Attila gets Celts Culture Pack, Blood & Burning Pack
- The Crew demo up for PS4, tomorrow for Xbox One, update, DLC out
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: May 17, 2013
Posted on May 17, 2013
Metal Gear Solid fans will soon be able to properly celebrate the franchise’s 25th anniversary. Konami has announced that Metal Gear Solid: The Legacy Collection, originally scheduled for a June release, will launch on July 9. The massive compilation includes all of the series’ major releases: Metal Gear Solid, Metal Gear Solid 2: HD Edition, Metal Gear Solid 3: HD Edition (with MSX versions of Metal Gear and Metal Gear 2), Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker HD Edition, Metal Gear Solid 4: Trophy Edition, and Metal Gear Solid: VR Missions. The pack will also come with several bonuses: two graphic novels by Ashley Wood, both making their North American debut, as well as a new 100-page art book.