- J-Stars Victory VS+ in stores for PS3, PS4, on PSN for PS Vita
- See Darksiders II Deathinitive’s updated visuals in before/after shots
- Techland has a proposition: drink water, get free Dying Light DLC
- Fallout Shelter tops App Store charts, played 70 million times daily
- Disgaea 5: Alliance of Vengeance launching Oct. 6, screens released
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: May 17, 2013
Posted on May 17, 2013
Metal Gear Solid fans will soon be able to properly celebrate the franchise’s 25th anniversary. Konami has announced that Metal Gear Solid: The Legacy Collection, originally scheduled for a June release, will launch on July 9. The massive compilation includes all of the series’ major releases: Metal Gear Solid, Metal Gear Solid 2: HD Edition, Metal Gear Solid 3: HD Edition (with MSX versions of Metal Gear and Metal Gear 2), Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker HD Edition, Metal Gear Solid 4: Trophy Edition, and Metal Gear Solid: VR Missions. The pack will also come with several bonuses: two graphic novels by Ashley Wood, both making their North American debut, as well as a new 100-page art book.