- New Total War: Attila spotlights revamped army management
- Sunset Overdrive gets new missions, skills in Mystery of Mooil Rig
- New gameplay trailer, box art released for Etrian Mystery Dungeon
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer reveals Exo Zombies cast
- 343 kicks off Halo 5: Guardians multiplayer beta documentary
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: May 17, 2013
Posted on May 17, 2013
Metal Gear Solid fans will soon be able to properly celebrate the franchise’s 25th anniversary. Konami has announced that Metal Gear Solid: The Legacy Collection, originally scheduled for a June release, will launch on July 9. The massive compilation includes all of the series’ major releases: Metal Gear Solid, Metal Gear Solid 2: HD Edition, Metal Gear Solid 3: HD Edition (with MSX versions of Metal Gear and Metal Gear 2), Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker HD Edition, Metal Gear Solid 4: Trophy Edition, and Metal Gear Solid: VR Missions. The pack will also come with several bonuses: two graphic novels by Ashley Wood, both making their North American debut, as well as a new 100-page art book.