- Umihara Kawase Trilogy back on Steam, courtesy of Degica
- Doom to be released in May, new trailer, collector’s edition reveled
- Grand Kingdom to hit stores, digital outlets in June for PS4, PS Vita
- Megadimension Neptunia VII launches in stores, online for PS4
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III – Awakening launches on PSN for PS4
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: May 17, 2013
Posted on May 17, 2013
Metal Gear Solid fans will soon be able to properly celebrate the franchise’s 25th anniversary. Konami has announced that Metal Gear Solid: The Legacy Collection, originally scheduled for a June release, will launch on July 9. The massive compilation includes all of the series’ major releases: Metal Gear Solid, Metal Gear Solid 2: HD Edition, Metal Gear Solid 3: HD Edition (with MSX versions of Metal Gear and Metal Gear 2), Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker HD Edition, Metal Gear Solid 4: Trophy Edition, and Metal Gear Solid: VR Missions. The pack will also come with several bonuses: two graphic novels by Ashley Wood, both making their North American debut, as well as a new 100-page art book.