- Fallen Enchantress – Legendary Heroes gets ‘Adversaries’ update
- Conspiracies abound in new episodic RPG Majestic Nights
- Dark Souls II: Crown of the Sunken King kicks off DLC trilogy
- Adventure title AR-K launches on Steam with chapters 1 and 2
- Rise of Venice – Gold Edition sets sail online, now on Steam
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: May 16, 2013
Call of Duty: Black Ops II – Uprising has launched for PC and PS3. The pack, detailed below, is already available for 360 and includes four new multiplayer maps as well as the Mafioso-themed Zombies mode Mob of the Dead.
A blast from the past has hit PSN today with the launch of Rockstar North’s Manhunt. Available on the PS Store as a PS2 Classics, the 2003 action title follows former death row inmate James Earl Cash as he battles his way through a new reality TV show where humans are hunted for sport. After awakening from his lethal injection, Cash finds himself at the mercy of the show’s director, Lionel Starkweather, and stalked by insane contestants. So insane, in fact, that Manhunt sparked a bit of controversy in its day.