- GTA Online gets new Football-themed Adversary Mode, Running Back
- Broforce updated with new characters, levels, items, and more
- Payday 2: Crimewave Edition gets Limited Edition for PS4, Xbox One
- Chivalry: Medieval Warfare to launch December 1 for PS4, Xbox One
- Acttil bringing new dungeon crawler to PS Vita, Ray Gigant
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: May 15, 2013
Anomaly 2, 11 bit studios’ latest entry in the burgeoning tower-offense genre, is now available on Steam. The sequel to last year’s Anomaly: Warzone Earth, Anomaly 2 features a new single-player campaign that finds the commander on a mission to take back an infested, frozen Earth and a new multiplayer mode that mixes tower offense and defense. Early buyers will be able to snag it for $13.49 for the first week, and if the game is purchased from the official site, 11 bit will throw in Anomaly Korea as well.
Kalypso has released a new gameplay trailer for their upcoming hybrid stealth-action title Dark. The footage showcases two of the powers that newly turned vampire Eric Bane will be able to utilize in his battle against the Geogorge conglomerate: hypnosis and regeneration.