- Keep your eye on that banana! Prey Mimic Madness trailer released
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare multiplayer free this weekend via Steam
- Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind showcased in new gameplay trailer
- Igor and the Velvet Room return in new Persona 5 trailer, screenshots
- Styx’s personality, design explored in new Shards of Darkness trailer
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: May 8, 2013
Most Wanted Entertainment’s helicopter shoot ‘em up Thunder Wolves will be taking off for PC on May 15. The throwback action title, unabashedly in love with explosions and justice, will feature 13 missions, three difficulty levels, nine helicopters, and local co-op play as pilot and gunner. The game will launch on Steam for $14.99, but pre-orders will be able to grab it off for $11.99.
Humble Bundle has been Double Fine-d for their latest release, the appropriately named Humble Double Fine Bundle. The set includes many titles that are making their Linux and Mac debut, with the full set—as of now—consisting of Costume Quest, Psychonauts, and Stacking. Average-beating bonuses include Brütal Legend, a t-shirt designed by Soundshapes graphic designer Cory Schmitz, new monthly episodes of 2 Player Productions’ Double Fine Adventure documentary, and access to the Kickstarter-funded adventure game Broken Age.
Wolfenstein: The New Order, the upcoming franchise reboot from Bethesda Softworks and MachineGames announced yesterday, now has an official announcement trailer. Long story short: it’s 1960, the Nazis won, and it’s up to B.J. Blazkowicz to topple the new Reich. Destroying crazy cyborg and robot Nazis? With pleasure, MachineGames. With pleasure.