- Clockwork Empires heading to Steam Early Access next month
- Destiny beta breaks records, logs over 4.5 million players
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare storyline detailed in new trailer
- Pandora to get new race, embrace espionage in Eclipse of Nashira
- Pinball FX2 pushed back to next month for free 360 table transfers
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: May 6, 2013
Three NIS America alumni have formed a new publishing company, acttil. The studio, founded by Jack Niida, Hiroko Kanazashi, and Nao Miyazawa, will offer an array of services to both established and indie studios, including localization, package and advertisement design, editing, monetization strategy development, and sales plan development. At the moment, acttil plans to deliver titles for PC, current and next-gen consoles, mobile platforms, the web, and eReaders.
Ubisoft has released a new batch of screenshots for Techland’s Call of Juarez: Gunslinger. The download-only release will follow bounty hunter Silas Greaves as he tracks down, duels, and levels up against the era’s most notorious outlaws.