- EA and Ghost Games rebooting Need for Speed for PC, PS4, and Xbox
- Swords & Soldiers II grabs its banners, marches onto eShop for Wii U
- Four more of the Lost Dimension crew revealed in new trailer
- Destiny Expansion II: House of Wolves out now on Live, PSN
- Atlus releases final Devil Survivor 2: Record Breaker trailer, DLC
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: May 6, 2013
Three NIS America alumni have formed a new publishing company, acttil. The studio, founded by Jack Niida, Hiroko Kanazashi, and Nao Miyazawa, will offer an array of services to both established and indie studios, including localization, package and advertisement design, editing, monetization strategy development, and sales plan development. At the moment, acttil plans to deliver titles for PC, current and next-gen consoles, mobile platforms, the web, and eReaders.
Ubisoft has released a new batch of screenshots for Techland’s Call of Juarez: Gunslinger. The download-only release will follow bounty hunter Silas Greaves as he tracks down, duels, and levels up against the era’s most notorious outlaws.