CCP Games’ upcoming massively multiplayer shooter Dust 514 is nearing completion and will be going live on May 14. The developer announced that the free-to-play PS3 exclusive will be fully integrated with New Eden, the universe of Eve Online, when it launches on PSN. As console gamers pound the ground to complete objectives and whittle away their rivals’ numbers, Eve Online players will be orbiting above, dealing with the consequences of each battle in the shared persistent universe. PC gamers will be able to lend their support in the form of helping with coordination and bombarding targets.
Dust 514 is a free-to-play, download-only release that will launch on May 14 on PSN.
• Massive Persistent Universe: Wage war on the surfaces of far-flung planets with countless environmental combinations.
• Planetary Conquest: Marshal your forces in a continuous, ever-changing battle to conquer the worlds of New Eden and control their resources.
• Large-scale Warfare: Vie for control of unique sci-fi battlefields with up to 32 players in simultaneous combat.
• Endless Customization: Create custom mercenaries with lethal dropsuits, skills and weapons.
• Vehicles On-demand: Acquire, outfit and deploy heavily armed and armored vehicles, on land and in the skies.
• Social Sandbox: Build a formidable corporation with thousands of players as you seize the opportunities and bounties that come with galactic conflict.
• Connected Experience: For the first time ever, join forces in a cross-platform gaming experience with the immortal starship pilots of EVE Online to conquer New Eden, one skirmish at a time.
Official Site: Dust514.com