- Persona 5’s party-boosting hacker Futaba Sakura introduced
- Dead Rising 4 now available for PC, Xbox One, plus a how-to video
- Persona 5 digital pre-orders up, Story and Confidant trailers released
- PSX 2016 – Bandai Namco: Ace Combat 7, Ni No Kuni II
- PSX 2016 – Activision: Crash Bandicoot Trilogy, Destiny The Dawning
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: April 25, 2013
Akaneiro: Demon Hunters isn’t slowing Spicy Horse down. The American McGee-lead studio has announced a new hybrid collectible card game/real-time strategy game, Hell Invaders. Currently scheduled for Linux, Mac, Windows, and tablets, Hell Invaders—working title, note—will feature creatures battling it out in 3D using upgrade and skill cards. A single-player campaign, player-versus-player arenas, and a social aspect with card management and trading are also planned.
Capcom has detailed two of the four multiplayer modes slated to be included in Lost Planet 3, Akrid Survival and Scenario Mode. Akrid Survival is a team-based mode where two teams of three battle against waves of Akrid before facing off against each other in a final versus round. Scenario Mode tasks two teams with tackling offensive and defensive challenges in on-foot and vehicle-based combat. New campaign and multiplayer screens were also released and have been posted below.
PC and PS3 gamers will be able to download the latest DLC pack for Call of Duty: Black Ops II, Uprising, on May 16. The pack, detailed below, launched recently on Live for 360 and includes four new multiplayer maps as well as the wise-guy-themed Zombies mode Mob of the Dead.