- Get a look at Persona 5’s mechanics in new gameplay video
- Dood! Disgaea 5 Complete bringing tactical-RPG-ness to Switch
- Unnamed Shin Megami Tensei title in development for Switch
- Puyo Puyo Tetris bringing puzzle crossover fury to PS4, Switch
- The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth+ announced for Switch launch
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: April 24, 2013
Born Ready Games is expanding the Strike Suit series with a new standalone score-based shooter, Strike Suit Infinity. Set to launch on April 30, Infinity will pit players against endless waves of enemies in a round-based, combo-heavy system that will reward skilled pilots with prime spots on the leaderboard. Between rounds, earned credits can be spent on purchasing reinforcements in the form of Fighters, Frigates, Interceptors, and Cruisers.
Post-apocalyptic first-person shooter Metro: Last Light, sequel to 2010’s Metro 2033, has gone gold for 360, PC, and PS3. Publisher Deep Silver has announced that the final version will be hitting store shelves on May 14. Gamers who pre-order before then will received a bump up to a limited edition that includes the Ranger Mode DLC, which ramps up the difficultly by removing the HUD, adding tougher enemies, and limiting the player’s resources. It’s not all bad news: the Russian AKSU rifle and 100 military-grade rounds will be added to the starting loadout.