- EA and Ghost Games rebooting Need for Speed for PC, PS4, and Xbox
- Swords & Soldiers II grabs its banners, marches onto eShop for Wii U
- Four more of the Lost Dimension crew revealed in new trailer
- Destiny Expansion II: House of Wolves out now on Live, PSN
- Atlus releases final Devil Survivor 2: Record Breaker trailer, DLC
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: April 19, 2013
Rising Star Games has announced that Deadly Premonition: The Director’s Cut has gone gold for PS3. Two pre-order extras were also revealed, with GameStop offering an Espresso Suit and Amazon a Field Ops suit. The enhanced re-release features new scenario, improved visuals and controls, and support for upcoming downloadable content.
God of War: Ascension’s post-launch support continues today with the release of patch 1.04. The update not only fixes the remaining audio issues but also ups the level cap to 40, tweaks weapon damage, adjusts item usability, adds player stat cards, and more. Full details are below.
Bethesda has revealed that “Zwei”, the survival horror title announced last year from Tango Gameworks, the studio founded by Resident Evil creator Shinji Mikami, is The Evil Within. Slated for a 2014 release, The Evil Within will be available for 360, PC, PS3, and next-generation consoles. IGN was privy to the reveal trailer.