- Balance of the Force to add new tables to Star Wars Pinball Wii U
- Hegemony Rome: The Rise of Caesar update adds new chapter
- JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle dated, plus pre-order extras
- Call of Duty: Ghosts – Devastation, Live MP weekend announced
- Dark Souls II launching for PC on April 25, screenshots released
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: April 18, 2013
With less than a month to go until launch, Deep Silver has announced the minimum, recommended, and optimum specs for 4A Games’s upcoming first-person shooter Metro: Last Light. The sequel to Metro 2033 will be powered by the proprietary 4A Engine, which has been optimized to take advantage of DirectX 11 graphics cards as well as Nvidia PhysX and 3D Vision. For gamers curious if their rigs are up to snuff, Nvidia has a GPU Analyzer for Last Light.
Minority Media’s adventure title Papo & Yo is now available on Steam, Amazon, and other digital outlets for PC. Released in 2012 on PSN, Papo & Yo tells the story of a young boy, Quico, who must protect his friend Monster from eating addictive poisonous frogs that send him into a rage. Inspired by the childhood of Minority’s creative director Vander Caballero, players must save their best friend from hurting themselves, and others.