Deadpool loves two things: killing people for money, and added value. That might explain why—well, the last bit anyway—Activision has announced a slew of pre-order bonuses for High Moon Studios’ Deadpool. The upcoming action title based on Marvel’s mouthy merc will hit store shelves this June, but before then, gamers can get a handful of extras from Amazon and EBGames/GameStop. The bonuses, detailed below in Deadpool-speak, include desktop wallpapers, a map pack, and credit towards the purchase of select Marvel graphic novels.
Deadpool will be available on June 25 for 360 and PS3 for $49.99, and PC for $39.99.
GameStop and EBGames (Link)
• MY “Merc with a Map Pack” DLC (confetti explosion!) adds two new maps – GRT Plaza and Inside the Tower – to Deadpool Challenge mode, as well as two b-b-b-b-bonus costumes – the D-Pooly and Uncanny X-Force suits only for use in the unlockable Infinite mode where your stats are tracked on a global leaderboard.
• Exclusive digital wallpaper for my PowerUp Rewards friends featuring who else – me!!! I’ll probably be, like, you know, totally ripped in it and all. No bigsies. – U.S. Only
• A (drum roll, please) midnight launch party at the GameStop with the most pre-orders (more drums!) paid BY Activision (now the bassoon!) with a LIVE appearance from ME, Das Pool! Now’s your chance, Kodiak, Alaska GameStop customers! – U.S. Only
• A $5 Amazon credit towards select Marvel graphic novels– but seriously… buy a Deadpool graphic novel.
• An exclusive digital wallpaper and digital cover sleeve, because what are you doing not staring at my perfectly sculpted body every waking moment of the day?
Official Site: DeadPoolGame.com