A new shield design contest has launched on Facebook for Dark Souls II. Gamers who want to see their work in-game can submit their shield designs between today and May 13 for the community to vote on. Voting will start on May 14 and end on May 20, and the entries with the most votes will be sent to FromSoftware for the final round of selection. The development team will choose six designs to appear in the game, and Namco Bandai will announce the winning artists at this year’s San Diego Comic Con.
Dark Souls II will be available for 360, PC, and PS3.
How to enter the Dark Souls II Shield Design Contest:
• Become a fan on the official Dark Souls II Facebook page at www.facebook.com/darksouls
• Check out the Shield Design Facebook application
• Download the blank shield template
• Create up to three original masterpieces of heraldic design
• Submit your finished designs via Facebook before May 14, 2013
Official Site: DarkSoulsII.com