A new patch has launched for Soldak’s space-based action role-playing game Drox Operative. The beta release of patch 1.009, detailed below, fixes a handful of issues. A few of the tweaks include the Fringe now being able to reduce the power load of the player’s components, repair discounts at Dryad-controlled planets, increased Zombies spread, and component repair cost now capable of being higher than its worth.
Drox Operative beta patch 1.009 is now available at Soldak’s site.
To learn more about Drox Operative, check out our review.
• Fixed some issues with player trade requests (Tuidjy)
• Repulsar and tractor beams no longer work on planets (Tuidjy)
• Fixed regen not getting setup properly when resuming a game where you waiting to resurrect (CaptainWinky)
• Now repairing a component can cost more than it is worth
• Talon subrace no longer has repair discount (Tyrax Lightning)
Official Site: Soldak.com – Drox Operative Patches