- Wolfenstein: The Old Blood standalone digital prequel coming in May
- Grand Theft Auto Online to get new modes with Heists update
- Shadowrun Online drops “Online” for “Boston Lockdown”, dated
- La-Mulana EX grabs its whip, heads into the depths of PSN for PS Vita
- Epic Games drops subscription model, Unreal Engine 4 now free
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: April 12, 2013
GOG.com has kicked off pre-orders for Larian’s upcoming strategy-RPG Divinity: Dragon Commander. As an incentive, GOG is knocking off $5 for gamers who pre-order, lowering the price to $39.99. For those wanting to learn a bit more—and who doesn’t, given there are dragons with jetpacks—the crew at GOG held a Q&A with Larian. The nearly hour-long discussion (!) covers the studio’s influences, the game’s backstory, unit upgrades, and how the council of advisors will function. We recommend sitting through the entire video—the game sounds awesome.
A new patch has launched for Soldak’s space-based action role-playing game Drox Operative. The beta release of patch 1.009, detailed below, fixes a handful of issues. A few of the tweaks include the Fringe now being able to reduce the power load of the player’s components, repair discounts at Dryad-controlled planets, increased Zombies spread, and component repair cost now capable of being higher than its worth.