- Gundam Versus debuting stateside this fall for PS4
- Forza Horizon 3 – Hot Wheels to be available on May 9
- Utawarerumono: Mask of Deception’s healer, Nekone, in the spotlight
- Call of Duty returns to 1940s this November with Call of Duty: WWII
- Dragon Quest Heroes II now in stores, online for PS4 and PC
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: April 12, 2013
GOG.com has kicked off pre-orders for Larian’s upcoming strategy-RPG Divinity: Dragon Commander. As an incentive, GOG is knocking off $5 for gamers who pre-order, lowering the price to $39.99. For those wanting to learn a bit more—and who doesn’t, given there are dragons with jetpacks—the crew at GOG held a Q&A with Larian. The nearly hour-long discussion (!) covers the studio’s influences, the game’s backstory, unit upgrades, and how the council of advisors will function. We recommend sitting through the entire video—the game sounds awesome.
A new patch has launched for Soldak’s space-based action role-playing game Drox Operative. The beta release of patch 1.009, detailed below, fixes a handful of issues. A few of the tweaks include the Fringe now being able to reduce the power load of the player’s components, repair discounts at Dryad-controlled planets, increased Zombies spread, and component repair cost now capable of being higher than its worth.