- Offworld Trading Company hitting Steam Early Access on February 12
- Dying Light now available in stores and online for console, PC
- BioWare releases 10 free tavern songs from Dragon Age: Inquisition
- Dying Light release dates revealed, Be the Zombie mode free for all
- NIS releases nine new Operation Abyss: New Tokyo Legacy screens
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: April 9, 2013
Sony has revealed the first round of information about the upcoming Spring Fever PlayStation Store promotion. This year’s sale will focus on four indie releases, which will be released throughout April: Guacamelee!, Dragon Fantasy Book I, Thomas Was Alone, and Zombie Tycoon 2: Brainhov’s Revenge. All of them will support Cross-Buy for the PS Vita, and PS Plus members can look forward to an additional launch-week discount.
A limited edition version of Muramasa Rebirth, the upcoming re-release for PS Vita, has been announced, the—deep breath—Muramasa Rebirth Blessing of Amitabha Collector’s Edition. The first-run set includes a high-res framed lithograph from developer Vanillaware, a black velvet system pouch, and a face cover and system skin from Hori.
Two new Batman titles will be launching later this year, according to Warner Bros. Interactive. The two titles split along console lines, with Batman: Arkham Origins slated to ship for 360, PC, PS3, and Wii U, and Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate for 3DS and PS Vita.