A free DLC pack, sponsored by Maxim, has launched for Gears of War: Judgment. The limited-time giveaway download includes the return of Execution Mode and a new multiplayer map, Haven. Special playlists for both have also been made available, offering 200% XP boosts for regular players and 300% XP boosts for VIP pass holders. A title update has also launched, and is detailed below.
Epic notes that the pack is downloadable from the game’s title menu, the system dashboard, or Xbox.com, but that the prompt in the matchmaking menu is not working at the moment.
Title Update Details:
• Various dedicated server improvements.
• Players no longer get stuck in the main menu background after playing three random matches.
• Locusts no longer spawn at the second E-Hole on the first wave of Island.
• Players will no longer get stuck inside of a Boom Shield that has been planted by an enemy player.
• Players will no longer able to look down the scope with a Markza while holding a Meat Shield.
• If a Locust destroys an objective at the same time the timer runs out in OverRun using Mercy rules, the match will not end early.
• Fix for exclamation points not disappearing after viewing an unlocked character.
• While holding a Meat Shield you will only need to tap B to melee.
• The Meat Shield will now drop if you switch to the snub.
• The “Spray and Pray” ribbon can now be earned in the first round.
• If the Boom Shield is disabled in weapon swap you will no longer see the icon in Tac-Com.
• You will now earn the Team Savior ribbon for reviving three individual teammates in a single life.
• Players can no longer chainsaw another player while holding the Boom Shield.
• Improvements to the Hammer of Dawn targeting.
• You will now see XP tallies between matches.
Official Site: GearsofWar.Xbox.com