- Festivals, marriage, and more in Harvest Moon: The Lost Valley trailer
- Dark Souls: Prepare to Die to migrate from GFWL to Steam in Nov.
- Techland kicks off 4-pack promo on Steam for Dying Light
- Far Cry 4 season pass to include five packs of missions and modes
- Bungie’s Destiny breaks sales records during launch month
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: March 26, 2013
Capcom has released a new video of the updated Raid Mode from the upcoming console and PC versions of Resident Evil Revelations. The footage shows Rachel, who joins Hunk as one of the mode’s new playable characters, in action. Other additions to the new versions include a harder difficulty mode titled Infernal, Residentevil.net integration, and new enemies, including the Wall Blister.
Dust 514 development continues to roll along, and developer CCP Games has announced a new milestone for the massively multiplayer first-person shooter, Uprising. The hefty update coincides with the tenth anniversary of Eve Online’s launch, and brings the PC MMO and the free-to-play PS3 exclusive closer to complete integration. Not only will Uprising bring the universes closer together, but it will also improve the visuals, streamline the interface, incorporate planetary conquests, and add new battlegrounds, modes, gear, and weapons.