- Debut trailer released for Red Dead Redemption 2
- Persona 5 voice cast, protagonist trailer and VO Q&A video posted
- Dead Rising 4: Deluxe Edition up for pre-order, Season Pass detailed
- Exist Archive: The Other Side of the Sky launches for PS4, PS Vita
- Cooper, BT meet in new Titanfall 2 single-player gameplay trailer
Fancy A Date?
Daily Archives: March 15, 2013
Attendees at this year’s WonderCon in Anaheim will be able to attend panels on Tales of Xillia and Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3. Namco Bandai has announced that the Tales panel will be headed by producer Hideo Baba, while Hiroshi Matsuyama, CEO and President of CyberConnect2, will be at the Naruto panel. Both gentlemen will also be available throughout the weekend to meet fans and sign items at Namco Bandai’s booth (#1307). Full details are available below.
Capcom is known to enjoy a good crossover, whether it’s pitting the Street Fighter cast against Tekken’s or having them face the wrath of Mega Man. With their recent announcement, Resident Evil 6 x Left 4 Dead 2, they’ve moved beyond Ryu and company and embraced their undead side. The crossover will bring all four members of Left 4 Dead 2’s cast, as well as the Witch and Mini Tank monsters, into Resident Evil 6’s The Mercenaries No Mercy mode. On the flip side, Resident Evil 6’s Lepotitsas, Napads, and Ogromans will invade Left 4 Dead 2.